PHS COURSE SELECTION
Course selection will begin in the spring. Teachers will make course recommendations and students will select their courses for the following school year during Guidance Seminars. Students will receive a course list prior to the end of the school year. Students are encouraged to review their course lists and see their guidance counselor with any questions or concerns. Students will be permitted to make course changes prior to the first day of school.
- 4 Years of English (16 Credits)
- 4 Years of Mathematics (16 Credits)
- 3 Years of Science (including Biology & Chemistry) (12 Credits)
- 3 Years of History (World History II, US History I & US History II) (12 Credits)
- 4 Semesters of Wellness (8 Credits)
Students must complete 88 credits in order to graduate as well as complete 40 hours of Community Service