Parent Information Nights are held at each elementary school.
Bring with you (to your Kindergarten Parent Information Night) copies of the (current) documentation below that can be left with the school:
- Deed, lease agreement, mortgage bill, tax bill, electric bill or water bill
- Current driver's license or valid photo ID
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization and physician's examination records
- Previous school records (if applicable)
- Copy of court/custody papers (if applicable)
- If you reside with a friend or family member and do not own or lease your home, the homeowner must submit a NOTARIZED letter stating you and your child(ren) reside with them at their Pembroke address. The homeowner will also need to submit a copy of their deed, lease agreement, mortgage bill, tax bill, electric bill, or water bill.
Families will be asked to fill out a Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire. A printable copy is below.