All breakfasts include the choice of assorted cupped fruit, fresh fruit, 100% fruit juice, yogurt or cheese stick, and milk.
Regularly priced breakfast is free The reduced price is freeor free for those who qualify.
We offer gluten-free cereal, muffins, and bagels, for qualifying students. Please provide documentation to the school nurse for your student to receive gluten-free products.
FREE LUNCH AND BREAKFAST FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023
Meal Elementary Schools (Grades K-6) Secondary Schools (Grades 7-12) Lunch* 0.00 0.00 Snack $.75 $.75 Milk $.50 $.50
All lunches include the choice of all vegetables, assorted cupped fruit, fresh fruit, 100% fruit juice, and milk.
*Reduced Price is $. free, or free for those who qualify. Please Click Here for Free and Reduced Meal Information.
We also offer a daily gluten-free menu. Please provide documentation to the school nurse for your student to receive gluten-free products.
Menus are subject to change without notice.
Please contact Cindy Lucas-Terra with any questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org or 339-244-5045.
My School Bucks Online Payment Option
Pembroke Public Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone.
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com or download the mobile app and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged.
Additionally, for every $25.00 deposited into a student's account, we provide one free meal to offset the $2.75 convenience fee for this service.
Payments by check or cash are also accepted by any cafeteria cashier for those families who do not wish to enroll in the My School Bucks program.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- (855) 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help