Pick A Time: Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduling Instructions
Parent-Teacher Conferences 2021-2022:
- Pick A Time is closed.
- CLICK HERE to access the Pick A Time website.
- Log in with your existing Pick A Time account, or if you are new to Pick A Time follow the on-screen prompts to create a new account.
- Choose the school you want to schedule first.
- If your child/children's name(s) for this school do not already appear, enter their first name + last name with no spaces (e.g. BenjaminFranklin) and date of birth in the format mm/dd/yyyy (e.g. 01/01/2001). Then click Add.
- NEW: Choose to schedule either in-person or virtual meetings. It must be the same meeting type for all meetings.
- Choose the date.
- If all children's names for this school do not already appear, then in the box that says "Please enter your child's information below", enter their first name + last name with no spaces (e.g. BenjaminFranklin) and date of birth in the format mm/dd/yyyy (e.g. 01/01/2001). Then click Add.
- The schedule screen will look like the picture below.The teachers’ names are color coded with their time slots. If you have children at different schools, use the drop down menu near the top of the screen that says "Click here to change events".
- To schedule an appointment, look at the color to the left of the teacher’s name. Choose the same color within the block of time you wish to schedule your appointment.
- Once your appointment is scheduled, that colored block will turn black.
- A white block indicates that time is not available.
- Make sure you click the Create Appointment button when you are finished to secure your time slots.
- On the top of the screen to the right, there is an option to print the conference schedule(s) you just created. You can also email yourself the schedule by clicking Print Schedule, then Email.
- Repeat the steps above for additional students.
- A day or two before the conference date, you will receive a reminder email of your scheduled appointments.
Once you have successfully logged into Pick A Time and added your child(ren), the following scheduling screen will appear for you to schedule your appointments: