Senior Portrait Information
Yearbook Senior Portrait Information
Dear Parents/Caregivers of Pembroke High School Class of 2023:
This summer your child should have his/her senior portrait taken for the yearbook. We would like to give you some information to help make this an easy process and to ensure that your child’s photo will appear in the yearbook. Our goal is to have every senior’s portrait featured in the yearbook; however, we have a few requirements that allow us to keep a unified and sophisticated appearance in our book. Please adhere to the following guidelines, or your child’s photo may not appear in the senior portraits section of the yearbook.
- Pictures should be colored photos and can include appropriate “props”, a family pet, a football if you play football, a field hockey stick if you play field hockey, etc.
- Boys should wear a dress shirt and tie, or a polo-type shirt with a collar (no writing/ads/graffiti, etc. on shirts).
- Girls must wear non-revealing and appropriate “dressy” attire. Tanks tops and bra straps showing will not be accepted.
- Examples of what not to wear and will not be accepted would be tank tops, hooded sweatshirts, any top with writing or pictures on them, no hats, tattoos showing, graffiti in the background, etc.
- Photo Specs: 4x6, 300dpi, jpg file ~OR~ 10/5, 100kb
- To submit senior pictures:
- Here is the link to your online private photo submission site: (Link will be updated on July 1, 2022
The login ID is: 416204136
Legacy Studios is our chosen photographer for Pembroke High School. Legacy Studios has been in the photography business for many years and charges a low cost for photo sessions. Legacy Studios will send out a letter with prices and instructions to schedule picture sessions during this summer. All senior photos need to be taken during the summer. In order to plan your availability, Legacy Studios will be at the Herring Run and at Rexhame Beach during the summer months. Please watch for mailings and emails from Legacy Studios to schedule your senior’s photo session. Postponing photos until the start of the 2021-2022 school year will be too late to have them entered into the yearbook. You can choose to have your child’s senior portrait taken by another photographer. However, if you do, please make sure the above guidelines are followed. If you choose a photographer other than Legacy Studios, the deadline to turn in senior photos is September 25, 2021.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me during the summer or at any time during the school year at the address below.
Digital Arts Teacher/Yearbook Advisor
Latin Teacher/Yearbook Advisor