If a student is under 18 years of age, they must obtain a work permit before starting a new job. Students should follow the steps below.
*Students who are residents of Pembroke and who do not attend Pembroke Public Schools must show Birth Certificate and School ID in addition to application. Application must be presented in person by the student.
- Obtain a job offer from an employer.
- Ask the employer to complete the "Promise of Employment" section of the Employment Permit Application.
- Any student that is 14 or 15 years old must have their physician complete the "Physician's Certificate of Health" section of the Employment Application.
- The student's parent/guardian must sign/date the Employment Permit Application.
- Once steps 1-5 are completed the student should bring the Employment Permit Application to the Guidance Secretary, Janice Webb (preferably in the morning to allow time for completion.)
- Bring the signed Employment Permit Application back to the employer.
Permit requests should be made between the hours of 7:30 AM and 2:30 PM Mon-Fri during the school year. Call 781-293-4023 during the summer months as office hours can vary.
COMMUNITY SERVICE FORMS
A total of 40 hours of community service is required for graduation. Students are encouraged to start completing hours during their freshman year. Community service options that we are notified about are posted on all students Guidance Google Classrooms and also posted on the bulletin board in the guidance office. Students are required to complete the Community Service Form and turn it in to Mrs. Webb, Guidance Secretary.
*All guidance forms are also located in the guidance office at Pembroke High School and available to download on the Guidance Google Classrooms.
Any student that needs a copy of their transcript to apply for a scholarship should complete the Scholarship Transcript Request Form (a pdf is available below). The form should be turned in to Mrs. Janice Webb the Guidance Secretary. Please allow 5 days for processing.
If anyone that attended Pembroke High School or a previous graduate of PHS needs a copy of their transcript they should complete the High School Transcript Request Google Form.