Athletics User Fee
Student-Athletes must pay a one-time per year user fee.
- For middle school one child one sport $50
- For one middle school child unlimited sports $100
- The family cap is $385 which includes PHS sports
- For high school football, girls ice hockey or boys ice hockey $275 for an individual
- For all other high school sports $225 for an individual
- The family cap is $385 which includes PCMS sports
2019-2020 User Fees must be paid by check - in person, or by mail. User fee checks must be made payable to Pembroke Public Schools. Your telephone number must be on the check, along with your son or daughter's name and sport(s). The user fee is due on the date indicated for each season by the Director of Athletics.
Pembroke High School Athletics
80 Learning Ln
Pembroke, MA 02359