Pembroke Public Schools Free Meal Program
Dear Pembroke Families,
We are thrilled to offer free breakfast and lunch for all of our students this year. Students who are ordering meals while they are in school will follow the school menu and meal process at each individual building while placing their breakfast/lunch orders. Please note that our school-based menus will remain the same for in-learning days; students will not be required to sign up to receive these free meals, but purchasing extra or a la carte items while at school will still require payment.
We also offer free meals for students who are 100% remote or require meals on the days they are learning at home;
- A free bagged breakfast and/or lunch will be provided
- Bagged menu offerings may vary based on building and/or available items each week
- Meals will be served curbside Mondays and Wednesdays each week
On Mondays between the hours of 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM families have the option of picking up meals at three locations.
- Hobomock Elementary School - *Pick up location change- Please pick up at the back cafe door by the dumpsters.
- North Pembroke Elementary School at the cafe front door
- Pembroke Community Middle School at the side cafe door
Families who are ordering for a Monday meal pick-up will need to submit this form each week by noon on Fridays to pre-order their meals. Families will have the opportunity to pick-up meals for multiple at-home learning days every Monday.
On Wednesdays between the hours of 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM, families of all grade levels can pick up their at-home learning meals at North Pembroke Elementary School. Families who are ordering for Wednesday pick-up will need to submit this form each week by noon on Monday to pre-order their meals.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change during any weeks with a holiday or no school day.
Please contact the Manager of Food Services, Cindy Lucas-Terra at 339-244-5045 with any questions.