Evaluating Apps and Websites for the Classroom
When evaluating tools to use in your classroom, there are some important things to consider. The information below outlines 5 main criteria to use when deciding if a tool is an appropriate tool to enhance teaching and learning. This information was published by www.educatorstechnology.com.
Criteria for App and Website Evaluation:
- Is it user friendly and intuitive?
- Does it offer new ways to learn?
- Does it support teaching and learning goals?
- Does it have interactive features for feedback, assessment, reflection?
- Is it age appropriate - content and interface?
- Will it appeal to the age group?
- Is it inviting and relevant?
- Does it include gaming principles and motivating methods?
- Does it help students connect learning with life experiences?
- Does it cater to multiple learning styles?
- Are there personalization features?
- Is there a range of levels for differentiation?
More information can be found at the links below: