Teachpoint is our software for managing teacher and staff evaluations.
- Teachpoint Link: https://tp1.goteachpoint.com/faces/public/login.xhtml
- District ID: Pembroke
- Username: your work email address
- Password: if you do not remember your password, click "Difficulty Signing In"
There are several screens available in TeachPoint for viewing your evaluation data. Use the icons on the left to navigate.
- Your home screen is a view of all tasks that have been started and evidence that has been uploaded.
- The Recent Activity screen will list all recent items pertaining to your evaluation.
- The Plan screen shows a view of all items that must be completed.
- The Reports screen allows you to run several reports regarding the progress of your evaluation.
Create a New Form
Choosing the Appropriate Form:
- From the home screen, click “New”
- Under the “For Educator” heading, choose the form you wish to complete.
- Fill in the form, including all required questions.
- Click Save and Close to save your work and return to the form later. The form is not considered complete until you sign and share the form.
- You can share a form before it is complete in order to preserve editing capabilities. Change the Share button at the top to “on” if you wish for your evaluator to see your form prior to completion.
- *When the form is complete and ready for submission, click Sign, then click Sign again to finalize and Share your form with your evaluator.
*Important Note: After a form is signed, you can no longer edit the form.
Tags and Attachments
- Some forms allow you to attach evidence to a question or to tag a question to a particular standard. Wherever you see the paper clip or tag icon below a question you can attach and/or tag items to the question.
- Click the paperclip to attach a document or photo
- Browse for your file
- Name the attachment
- Select tags to associate this evidence to.
- Choose whether to share the evidence now.
- Click Save.
- Click the tag icon
- Choose the standards or indicators to which your answer/notes align.
- Quick search allows you to quickly find and copy all data previously tagged to a standard or indicator. That information can then be copied into a field on your form.
- Click “New” and select a form, or click any form currently saved but not signed.
- The Quick Search copy and paste can be used in any text box in the form.
- Click Quick Search at the top of the form.
- Use the tags drop down to choose the goal(s), standard(s), or indicator(s) you previously tagged and would like to see.
- Click the green Generate Report button.
- Click the boxes to the left to choose which information to copy into your current form.
- Click “Copy to Clipboard” at the top of your list.
- You will be directed back to your current form, right click in the box you are copying to and click paste.
Un-signing and Copying a Form
(Regenerate a Signed Form to make it Editable Again)
- If you signed a form but need to make further edits, open the form.
- Click Copy at the top of the form.
- Click Copy.
- You can now make edits to the form.
- When the form is corrected and finished, sign and share it again to complete it.
- Go to your home screen.
- Click Upload.
- Find the document on your computer.
- Name the document.
- Choose tags that align with the document.
- Choose whether to share your evidence with your evaluator(s) now (or you can do this later).
- Click Save.
- You will see a preview of the evidence uploaded and can scroll through all of your evidence.
Viewing, Sharing, Deleting Evidence:
- After you have uploaded some evidence, go to your home screen.
- Click the title of the first piece of evidence.
- You can scroll through all evidence using the arrows at the top of the window.
- You can choose to edit, delete, edit, or download the currently selected evidence using the icons at the top of the window. You can also add new evidence by clicking the plus sign.
- To share evidence that was not shared previously, click the edit icon,
- Choose “On” in the Share drop down.
- Click Save.
- Click the Reports icon in the left navigation bar:
- Click the title of a report.
- Click Generate Report.