BYOD Wireless Network Login Instructions
- The BYOD network is for personal devices. Pembroke-owned devices use different wireless networks (PPSWlan or PPS Assets).
- You have a maximum of two devices that can be registered on the BYOD network.
- You will need to log into the BYOD Network every day (daily login instructions below).
- Go to the wi-fi settings on your device
- Choose BYOD
- Go to your internet browser and type in www.pembrokek12.org
- Click the link to register your device
- Log in by entering your work email address and email password
- You will be asked to read and agree to the terms of the Internet Acceptable Use Agreement for Pembroke Public Schools
- After reading the terms, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click or tap the checkbox next to “I Agree”
- Click or tap Submit