Parent PowerSchool Login Instructions
You can log into PowerSchool to access your child(ren)'s grades, schedule, and attendance information. Please follow the instructions below to create your account. If you have internet access at home, work, or on a cell phone, you can view the information for your student(s) at any time. If you do not have internet access, you can visit the public library to view your student's information on their computers. Please keep your passwords confidential. Students will be provided with their own login to the PowerSchool portal.
PowerSchool has the capability of providing:
- More than one student's information visible under your parent login.
- More than one parent/caregiver account for each student.
Create your account
- Click here to open PowerSchool in another tab (you will be able to click the current tab to continue following these instructions).
- Click the "Create Account" Tab and then click "Create Account".
- Enter your first name, last name and email address
- Enter your desired user name. It must be unique. If the name you choose already exists, you will be prompted to enter a different one after you press the enter button.
- Enter your desired password – it must be at least six characters long.
- Re-enter your newly created password.
- Enter the student’s first name and last name.
- Enter your parent Access ID (provided by the guidance office)
- Enter your parent Access Password (provided by the guidance office)
- Enter your relationship to the student from the drop down list.
- If you have another parent ID and password for another new student, you may enter them on the next line (if you did not complete this step see the instructions for ‘Adding another Student to an Existing Account’ below).
- When all required information has been completed, press the enter button.
- If successful, you will be directed to the login screen. If you receive an error message (forgot to fill in a field, your username or email address is not unique, etc.), you must correct the error(s) AND re-enter the parent passwords for all the students listed. You may then press the enter button again. Continue correcting errors until you see the login screen after pressing the enter button.
- If you desire more than one parent/caregiver account for your student, please provide the Parent ID and Parent Password to anyone that you authorize to access your student’s information (parents, caregivers, student, relatives, siblings, etc.). They will require a different email address.
Once you log into the PowerSchool website, you may sign up for alerts to be emailed directly to you. These alerts will be triggered by attendance/grades based upon the selections you make using the Email Notification link. The recommended notification is once a week. You may change your alert status at any time. You may also change your email address or password by clicking on Account Settings.
Once your account has been set up, if you forget your password or username please click “Having trouble logging in?” and either your password or username will be sent to your email address.
To Add a Student to an Existing Account
- Log into your PowerSchool account
- Click on the Account Preferences icon, then the Students tab at the top.
- There will be a blue box at the right that says Add + click on this.
- A link will appear asking for your new student(s) name (first/last) their Access ID and Access Password from the box on the first page and your relationship to them. (Note: This will have to be repeated for each child you want to add to your account.)
- Hit Submit and their first name should appear as a tab on the left along with any other child already on your account.
If you have questions, please contact your child's guidance office: