Google's G-Suite for Education
Pembroke students in grades 2-12 have a Google for Education account. Students can follow the instructions below to log into their account and begin using Drive, Docs, and other Google tools.
- Open a web browser, preferably Chrome.
- Go to www.google.com.
- Click the blue “Sign In” button in the top right corner.
- Type in your email address, firstname.lastname@example.org and click “Next”
- Enter the same password used to log into a school computer and click “Next”
- Click on the “Waffle” (nine dots, top right corner) to access all of the Google Tools available to G Suite for Education users.
Additional resources and tutorials for using Google's G-Suite for Education are available below.